wear your decor colors

Jacket Iro, clutch Big Buddha, Necklace Vanessa Mooney, dress T-bags,
Sandals Jenni Kayne, Jeans Mother, Tank Monrow
paint Farrow and Ball Blue Ground, Pigeon



 Once I read ( I think it was color queen Kelly Wearstler that said it) that you should choose the colors in you decorating scheme by looking at your wardrobe. If you like wearing it, you will love it in your house.
Does it work the other way around?  I have lots of blue and grey in my house. So I started looking at my closet and shopping online.It was perfect! I adore all the above choices. And I know that wearing them would make me happy.
What colors are in your house? Are they the same colors that you are wearing? And why not?
Take the Pantone colors for 2013, which one whould you wear, or decorate with?
I love the Nectarine, Monaco Blue and Linen both in my house as in my wardrobe! (Is spring here yet?)




Pantone
Boyfriend Cardigan Reiss, Slipdress Marni, Dress Inhabit, bag Valentino,  Rubberized dress Alexander Wang
Varsity Jacket French Connection, Shoes Cole Haan at Colette