burgundy red

slouchy skinny jeans
Shirt dress Zadig et Voltaire similar here, here and here, jeans Current/Elliott, booties Isabel Marant, Camisole Gerard Darel
Two things I love: red and a good shirt dress. There are days were I have the luxury to change several times for different occasions, but let's face it, that' s not often. So I tend to cheat with shirt dresses, and wear them as regular shirts. Last Friday, I did just that, I had a busy day that included a very long walk with my dog that never tires. For that I wore my dress, with slouchy jeans. At home before heading out for drinks I flipped the part in my hair,  (I feel that a center part is more casual, and  a side part is a little more glam), lost the jeans, and the cap of course, and kept everything else.
About red, some friends of mine are convinced that red doesn't look good on them. For a red dress the same goes as for lipstick. If your skin is pale, with blue veins, stick with blue based reds. If you skin, lis more yellow, like mine, with green veins, go with orange-y reds. Burgundy works for everyone, it' s an amazing color, it brings out the color of your hair, or combines so well with the palest blue, cream, brown, or a pair of yellow golden earrings. And even green, or dark blue. See? The perfect color.
Isabel Marant booties
Belt Comptoir des Cottoniers, Bag mini sac Clare Vivier, earrings Isabel Marant






Red shirt dress