GET MOODY


1. River Island
2. Zera+Mariacornejo
3. Boy by Band of outsiders
4. Vanessa Bruno
5. Quicksilver
6. Sandro



Last Friday was a busy day, I was running around doing errands and had a dinner that night. My Friday friend was a moody purple silk dress. I wore it almost as a coverall during the day, open, with combat boots At night, a change of shoes, and a favorite belt, transformed it, making it much more feminine.This autumn I will be looking  forward to wearing these more darker florals and prints. I am going to buy a nice pair of high heeled booties, that go from errands to dinner without any problems. Glamorous but more important, easy.

Floral dress, Floral dress and combat boots, biking in a dress
Dress Gerard Darel, shirt Stylemint, Damisi boots by All Saints, Belt Miu Miu, cardigan Albetra Ferretti,
platforms Belle by Sigerson Morrison, wallet by Matt and Natt