Beauty sample menu

The only thing that I bring a full tube of on vacation, is sunscreen. There are so many possibilities now to stock up. I always go to Spiritbeautylounge
You can order nine samples, in the Customized Deluxe Sample Kit, it's fun, a menu for your vacation. City trip: the  some Ilia Beauty Lipstick in Femme Fatale. Heading to the beach, don't forget some good hair oil. My favorite products from my last trip to Tuscany were:
Chocolate Sun-Cocoa Glow sunless tanning cream. A great self tanner, smelled good, no streaks, nice, not orange-y color.
Yarok Feed your sunshine hair serum. I used at the beach and later when I washed it out my hair felt thick and soft
RMS Beauty Promise Lip2cheeck, I love all their products, this one is a good blush if your skin is medium. It looked natural, like flushing cheeks.
and MJ's Herbal First Aid Salve, A necessity for me, I always fall or scrape myself. It helped reduce scarring.

Of course if I product is truly wonderful, I go bigger. For my Tata Harper moisturizer I have a whole Babushka collection of sizes. In my cabinet, if you make it big, you are really worth it. 
Spritbeauty lounge products, organic samples, organic skincare
The Sample Kit arrives with a nice note, and a lolly( I could't resist)


Tata Harper moisterizer, Organic skincare